Bond assets with Protocol Owned Liquidity and earn instant ROI while building the future sustainability of POLYCUB
The PolyCUB ecosystem is set to grow over time. That is, xPOLYCUB is designed as a number forever go up token - where the value of xPOLYCUB in POLYCUB terms is designed to always increase. Stake 1 POLYCUB in the xPOLYCUB vault and you know that tomorrow you can pull out more POLYCUB and 10 years from now, even more.
The POLYCUB token itself in USD terms is designed to accrue value as well. It accrues value primarily from Protocol Owned Liquidity.
We've designed Protocol Owned Liquidity to grow from 4 mechanisms:
- 1.PolyCUB Multi-Token Bridge Vaults
- 2.Management Fees on Kingdoms
- 4.Collateralized Loans on xPOLYCUB Stake
Through these 4 mechanisms increase the amount of Protocol Owned Liquidity over long periods of time. The amount of assets sitting in PoL will continually rise from these mechanics which bring about:
- 1.Higher Risk-Free Value on POLYCUB
- 2.Exponentially Compounding Value in the PoL
- 3.Value Accrual Forever
Ultimately, the combination of all these mechanisms - with bonding at its core - leads to our mission of creating a platform with sustainable, reliable and growing yield.
Let's run through the data points you see here:
- 1.Total Liquidity Bonded - this is the total amount of liquidity that has been deposited in bonds (user deposits into the bonding contract)
- 2.Bonds - the list of available bonds. You can see 4 bonds currently available here
- 3.Payout Asset - the payout asset for PolyCUB Bonds is, unsurprisingly, POLYCUB tokens
- 4.ROI - this is the current Return on Investment of each bond. Bonds can be positive or negative ROI (as seen above)
- 5.TBV - this is the Total Bonded Value for each bond (simply, the USD value of LP Deposits into that bond)
- 6.Bond Button - the bond button opens up a pop-up dialogue where users can interact with the bonding contract
Much of this data is the same from the homepage of the Bonding Protocol UI. This data shows a specific bond (in this window, you see the WBTC-WETH SLP Bond).
Note: in testing, a few users asked what SLP stands for. SLP simply stands for "sushi liquidity pool" token. It's the LP Token you get to represent you position in any liquidity pool on Sushiswap. Note how the first 3 bonds are labeled "SLP" and the 4th is labeled "LP" since the 4th is on Curve and not Sushiswap.
Some other data points you may notice are the following:
- Vesting Term - this is the time it takes for the bond to 100% vest. Note that the bond vests continuously over time and you can partially claim the bond whenever you want, so after 24 hours, you'll be able to claim ~14.28% of the total POLYCUB you're owed from the bond
- Max Available - this is the maximum POLYCUB that can be received via this particular bond at this particular moment. Note that this amount is continuously increasing and then decreasing when any user bonds (think of it like a dynamic pool of POLYCUB that is available to be purchased via the bond. This pool increases/decreases in a variable manner)
- User A deposits $300 worth of WETH-BTC SLP tokens into Bond #3
- $300 is added to PolyCUB's Protocol Owned Liquidity where it is utilized to autonomously stake, earn rewards and use those rewards to buyback POLYCUB and distribute back into the POLYCUB Rewards Pool
- User A locks in whatever ROI is currently available (+6.3%)
- User A is now owed $300 + 6.3% of their deposit, paid out in POLYCUB
- Over 7 days, User A is distributed POLYCUB tokens at whatever market prices they locked in ($318.9 worth of POLYCUB @ the market price of POLYCUB when they initiated their bond: $0.678 in the above case)
- User A can continuously claim their bond over the 7 days or wait the full 7 days and claim 100% in one click